I’m really tired so I predict this post will be short and boring.
Because I love bullet points and lists…..
- I’m really tired. I did not sleep the last several days due to having a lot going on with wrapping up school for this semester and preparing for my trip. I’m not looking for sympathy, just stating a fact.
- I’m also tired because I’m currently living around stress, which is not fun for anyone. Hopefully that improves soon. If not, I’m leaving Saturday, so it will at least improve then.
- Yesterday morning I weighed a new all-time low of 189.0. Previously low was 189.4. I’m now in new weight loss. Typical for me, when I hit a new low I stay off the scale for a few days lest it bounces up slightly.
- Once I hit 185 I will clinically be “overweight” and no longer “obese”. I do believe if I hit that weight by my trip I may not deviate from my diet at all on my trip. But I may not deviate anyway. Yeah, it might be a little difficult to resist some temptations, but I’ll be having plenty of fun that it won’t be too bad. Case in point….this morning someone brought in a plethora of bagels, donuts, fruit, and coffee and sat them on the cabinets right down my cube row. I took some coffee, smelled the donuts and bagels, and went on my way. And I didn’t even have my usual “really?” whine that I normally have with all of the food in the office.
- I have only 2 more meetings to get through today, so hopefully I can do it with the ability to string coherent thoughts together. I’m only attending them, not leading them, so that takes some pressure off.
Over and out.