So far, by my count, I’ve worked on my final for 12 hours already. I’ve got another few hours of work to go, but I will be able to be finished by tomorrow night. I’m not going to turn in my stuff until Tuesday or Wednesday though. There is a reason for that, which is too boring to blog about….just know that I know what I’m doing.
A couple of thoughts on my final…..
- It has now been proven to me that they are not just passing out master’s degrees on the street. This is a good thing.
- I hope I can live the rest of my life without ever having to think about how to catalog a book about patriotic knitting projects within the United States. Actually, if I ever come across that book I’m going to burn it. Yes, I will burn a book. Just that book. I hate that book.
- There comes a point with every final paper/presentation/exam where you just don’t care anymore and want to turn it in no matter what state it’s in. I’m about 2 hours from that point.
- Nobody will die if I don’t maintain my 4.0 GPA. That said, I’m pretty sure I should be able to swing a solid A out of this class too. After this class I will be 1/3 of the way through my program. Yippee! I love school, though, and may want to continue on.
- When it comes to school work and my eating habits it seems I’m either starving or can barely take time to eat. Today it was barely take time to eat.
OK, I’m now going to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz