So, pending the Christmas miracle….I will NOT hit 199.9 by Christmas. I really thought I was on the road to hitting that goal. However, the losses have ground to a halt. Look at these crazy numbers…
So 204.85 (from 12/10) to 203.97 (on 12/19) means I’m not even down one full pound in 9 days. I’m only down 5.4 for the month of December. This month could actually be the worst yet, followed only by October.
The only things I can speculate that have messed me up are the following:
- I ate 4 pecan halves, sugared, at Christkindlmarkt in Chicago on Sunday. 4. As in could barely even taste the damn things.
- While I’ve been in the 30’s for net carbs, there have been a couple of days where I hit 52 for overall carbs (really?).
- I had a couple of higher-calorie days (like 1250 calories instead of 950-1050), but still under 50 for carbs.
- A couple of days I was light on the veggies, but there are other days I get more than the recommended 4 cups…but again, see point #2.
- I had my period the week of Thanksgiving, then again 2 weeks later, and then today it started AGAIN out of nowhere.
I know I will get there. I know the 199.9 number is arbitrary. I know I’ve already won the war. It just still would have been nice to have made it for Christmas. I realize the biggest Christmas gift to myself is the health I’ve given myself by losing 100 pounds. I just hope the last 25-45 don’t take me 6 months to lose…..
OK, I will stop whining now. Thank you for indulging me.